Here’s what you missed on Once Upon A Time.
Bruce: Listen, Kal, I don’t like you and you don’t like me—
Clark: I like you.
Bruce: …well, this is awkward. Anyway, there’s a new threat now. And whatever our differences—
Clark: I said I liked you.
Bruce: The important thing is: We’re drift-compatible.
Our orders are to capture the Horde target at all costs.
No witnesses. (x)
Lil rant: This scene always makes me a tad teary eyed, even if the beginning is rather comical with the toon-like reactions from the two first goblins, but the last shots where you see Ace so desperate, and the goblins sinking down to the bottom just breaks my heart. “No witnesses”, yeah, that’s what an Alliance captain said as he sunk an UNKNOWN ship filled with people fleeing from their ruined home, yet there are people out there who say the Alliance are nothing but noble and righteous people who do nothing bad. And I will not give up lecturing those people how wrong they are until they swallow the truth and stop thinking they’re are the “good guys” fighting the “bad guys” and spreads it like it’s holy.
o_o where this from? first time I seen it!
Goblin starting zone, as you’re fleeing Kezan because the volcano is errupting, wiping out everything that didn’t fit on that one boat.
"If white people are so privileged why is there a Black Entertainment Network and no White Entertainment Network?"
"Men don’t have privilege, there are women’s only gyms!"
"Why isn’t there a campus centre for straight/cis people!?"
SAME REASONS WHY IN MARIO KART YOU DON’T GET BLUE SHELLS OR LIGHTNING BOLTS WHEN YOU’RE ALREADY IN FIRST PLACE, ASSBAG.
This is honestly the best explanation I have ever seen.
Hahahahahaaa! Wonderful :)
Don’t be a nice guy, be a good guy. Be the man Superman thinks you can be.
1. Don’t think that being published will make you happy. It will for four weeks, if you are lucky. Then it’s the same old fucking shit.
2. Hemingway was fucking wrong. You shouldn’t write drunk. (See my third novel for details.)
3. Hemingway was also right. ‘The first draft of everything is shit.’
4. Never ask a publisher or agent what they are looking for. The best ones, if they are honest, don’t have a fucking clue, because the best books are the ones that seemingly come from nowhere.
5. In five years time the semi-colon is going to be nothing more than a fucking wink.
6. In five years time every fucking person on Twitter will be a writer.
7. Ignore the fucking snobs. Write that space zombie sex opera. Just give it some fucking soul.
8. If it’s not worth fucking reading, it’s not worth fucking writing. If it doesn’t make people laugh or cry or blow their fucking minds then why bother?
9. Don’t be the next Stephen King or the next Zadie Smith or the next Neil Gaiman or the next Jonathan Safran fucking Foer. Be the next fucking you.
10. Stories are fucking easy. PLOT OF EVERY BOOK EVER: Someone is looking for something. COMMERCIAL VERSION: They find it. LITERARY VERSION: They don’t find it. (That’s fucking it.)
11. No-one knows anything. Especially fucking me. Except:
12. Don’t kill off the fucking dog.
13. Oh, yeah, and lastly: write whatever you fucking want.
|—||Matt Haig, “Some Fucking Writing Tips” (via alcantrez)|